Twitter Was The Cause Of Teenager’s Death

A teenager sending Twitter messages while lying in the tub, was electrocuted when she accidentally dropped her laptop in the water.

Police said they believed Maria Barbu, 17, had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.

She was found dead by her parents with the laptop lying next to her.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *